Connecticut Contractor reg. #0055617
92 Camp Ave, Suite 5
Stamford, CT 06907
Fax: (203) 461-8562
7 Island Brook Ave.
Bridgeport, CT 06606
Gutter Guys, LLC, wholly owns GutterGuys.com hereinafter Gutter Guys, LLC. Gutter Guys, LLC maintains this Site for your information, education, communication and convenient internet shopping. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial; personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video, without written permission of Gutter Guys, LLC. Such permission shall not be unreasonably denied.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Gutter Guys, LLC are superseded and of no force or effect.
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used without the written permission of Gutter Guys, LLC except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site. Gutter Guys, LLC neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Gutter Guys, LLC
- While Gutter Guys, LLC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, Gutter Guys, LLC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Gutter Guys, LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on this Site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your own risk. Neither Gutter Guys, LLC nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Gutter Guys, LLC also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Gutter Guys, LLC or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Gutter Guys, LLC is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Gutter Guys, LLC. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, including those of our clients are registered and unregistered Trademarks of our clients and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Gutter Guys, LLC or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Gutter Guys, LLC will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Gutter Guys, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although Gutter Guys, LLC may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Gutter Guys, LLC is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Gutter Guys, LLC will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Gutter Guys, LLC to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Gutter Guys, LLC may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
GutterGuys.com and Gutter Guys, LLC take your privacy very seriously. We employ the best security measures available. Any, information (including credit card numbers) that you send us is protected by advanced encryption technologies that prevent it from being intercepted over the Internet. We will never share or sell your personal information, including your email address, for any reason, except as may be required by law.
Some sections of our Site may contain links to other Sites. Although we make every effort to provide convenient links to only reputable Sites, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web Sites.
1. What information do we gather?
There are two places on our website where we collect your personal information: During the checkout phase of your buying process, and when you register for our newsletter. Depending on the information needed to complete your request/order/service, you may be required to submit a maximum of your name, company, email address, telephone number, shipping address, credit card number, and type of payment.
In addition we may collect your e-mail address for any correspondence you may send to us, and any content you may enter online.
2. How do we use your information?
We have three main uses for your personal information: Tracking your visit at GutterGuys.com Site, processing and shipping your order, and being able to contact you A) at your request, B) because of an issue with your order, or C) for occasional special offers.
We track your visit by buying habits. We use this information to stay informed about our customer's needs and to make sure we are offering the best products and services available. Your telephone number is used only if we have questions or need to reach you immediately regarding your order.
We do not store credit card information on our Site, nor does our third party credit card verification company. This information is always requested on a purchase-by-purchase basis and it is used to process your order only. Your name, address, telephone, email, and shipping address all remain private in our secure database.
E-mail addresses can be used for our newsletter mailing. If you receive such a newsletter and wish not to, you could unsubscribe because each newsletter contains a link where you can at any time unsubscribe, and we will promptly remove you from the newsletter email list.
3. With whom will your information be shared?
We will not share or sell your personal information, including your email address, to other companies or entities for any reason, except as may be required by law.